Eliminate Risks with Cloud Security Managed Services
With an ever-increasing number of cyberattacks, your AWS environment is at constant risk. Protecting your business from evolving threats requires an advanced team with experience in securing cloud environments and meeting compliance requirements. With Cloudelligent’s Cloud Security Managed Services, we can seamlessly integrate cybersecurity into every aspect of your business and ensure strict compliance across your cloud.
The Urgent Need for Managed Cloud Security
The responsibility for security in a cloud environment is shared between you and AWS. While AWS resources are highly secure, you are responsible for the security of your data, applications, and workloads on the cloud. Security breaches can be detrimental for businesses and lead to costly consequences.
Why Cloud Compliance Matters
Compliance standards have also evolved and AWS environments are expected to remain compliant with industry guidelines and laws. Without expert guidance and support, it can be highly challenging for internal teams to secure data and workloads to meet cloud compliance.
Our Proactive Approach
Cloudelligent follows a security-first approach to protect your entire AWS environment. We utilize sophisticated tools to implement real-time threat detection that eliminate security issues preemptively and ensure cloud compliance.
- Security Incident Response
Identify, contain, and eliminate cyberattacks with our stringent security policies, controls, and procedures.
- Enhanced Data Encryption
Strengthen data encryption to defend your cloud environment against brute-force attacks and cyberattacks, including malware and ransomware.
- Host Intrusion Detection/Prevention
We monitor your cloud infrastructure, analyze traffic, and log any malicious behavior. You gain deep visibility into what is happening on your critical systems.
- Enhanced Log Aggregation and Analysis
We collect and standardize log events from various resources across your cloud infrastructure for faster log analysis and enhanced security.
- Cloud Security
Improve your security posture and enforce the protection of your data, applications, resources, workloads, and infrastructure against all cyber threats to make your cloud secure.
- Systems Vulnerability Scanning
We identify security weaknesses and flaws in your applications and cloud infrastructures to protect your business from breaches and the exposure of sensitive data. We constantly assess to gauge security readiness and minimize risks.
Our Toolkit for Security and Compliance
AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Leverage our expertise to implement security strategies that perfectly align with your business objectives.
We provide cloud security governance and ongoing compliance monitoring for the following regulatory requirements.
- CIS AWS Foundations
- PCI DSS
- ISO 27001
- MITRE ATT&CK
- SOC 2
Benefits of Security and Compliance with Cloudellig
- AutomationReduce reliance on human intervention to protect your cloud environment and minimize the time spent on managing security.
- 24×7 VisibilityGain continuous visibility into your cloud environment with 24×7 monitoring of your critical data, applications, workloads, and cloud resources.
- Proactive DefenseDetect and remediate any anomalies, threats, and malicious behavior found within your cloud environment.
- Data SecurityWe protect your critical data using encryption, strong passwords, multi-factor authentication, and tested backups.
- Higher Availability Keep your business-critical systems running securely in case of component failures. Ensure constant availability of your cloud-based data and applications with monitoring, detection, geo-redundancy, and failover protocols.
- Regulatory ComplianceWe manage and maintain regulatory standards and industry-specific compliance across your cloud to protect your confidential and financial data.
Enhance Your Cloud Security and Compliance Posture
Get Started Today!
It is our commitment to always search for vulnerabilities and threats, and proactively take precautions to ensure full security and compliance across your AWS environment.
Is Amazon Web Services (AWS) responsible for all aspects of cloud security?
No, the responsibility for security in a cloud environment is shared between organizations and AWS. While AWS cloud resources and services are tightly secured, businesses are responsible for protecting their data, applications, workloads, and infrastructure on the cloud.
What are security and compliance services on the cloud?
These include security configurations, automation, 24/7 management, monitoring and reporting. Securing your cloud will prevent cyberattacks and loss of data, and minimize downtime.
Why is cloud security vital for businesses?
A secure cloud enables better business outcomes and accelerates operational resilience by:
- Enforcing protection against security breaches and cyberattacks
- Managing access for remote working
- Ensuring disaster recovery in case of failures or disasters
- Meeting compliance standards for confidential data
Can businesses meet security compliance and governance requirements in AWS environments?
Yes, Cloudelligent in partnership with AWS can help businesses meet regulatory standards and industry-specific compliance on their cloud environments.